Monday, February 2, 2009

Oprah, Tyler Perry, Lionsgate Behind Push Distribution





Oprah Wants to Purchase Push. WOW. WOW. WOW......


Commented Winfrey, "I've never seen anything like it. The moment I saw PUSH: BASED ON THE NOVEL BY SAPPHIRE, I knew I wanted to do whatever I could to encourage other people to see this movie. The film is so raw and powerful - it split me open." Added Perry, "I am honored to join Oprah Winfrey and Lionsgate in releasing Lee Daniels' exceptional film. I was immensely moved by PUSH: BASED ON THE NOVEL BY SAPPHIRE, and wanted to do whatever I could to help others share in its redemptive experience. Lionsgate is the ideal studio to shepherd this artistically courageous film to market."


Lets hope they promote the most of it.....Good news for Lee Daniels....

No comments:

Post a Comment